Living generously isn't about money, it's about your heart.
God doesn't want your money, he wants your heart. Because of generous giving, our ministry is alive — throughout the years we've seen the healing power of Jesus overcome addiction, depression, hurt families and broken marriages. When we put God above the people and things in our lives, we declare our trust and faith in him and God promises to bless us.
Want to support our ministry? There are five easy ways:
- Text 'meadowspring' to 77977
- Our safe, secure online giving page
- Set up your bank's Bill Pay to mail your donation directly to the church
- Using the giving envelope in our programs during service
- Mail your donation in with our postage-paid giving envelope
Click to expand the boxes to see some of our FAQs about giving.
How does it work to give online? +
Giving online is simple, safe, and secure. You will need to set up a secure online giving profile. This is a one-time set up which makes it even easier to give online in the future.
• You control HOW you give and WHEN you give. You can give a recurring gift (i.e. on payday) or a one-time gift.
• You can give with your debit or credit card.
• You can cancel at any time.
• Your identity and information are safe.
• Meadow Spring has no access to your bank account or other sensitive information.
• You can check your giving statement at any time.
Can I schedule recurring donations? +
Yes, you can specify whether you want your contribution made once, weekly, twice per month, monthly, quarterly, or annually. You can set up as many scheduled contributions as you prefer.
Will I receive a giving statement? +
Yes, you will receive an annual giving statement in January. You can also login at any time and check your online giving record.
What if I change banks or adjust the date or amount of a contribution? +
You can edit or delete a scheduled contribution at any time including bank routing number, account number, date, fund, frequency, and amount.
Can I update the frequency or amount of my donation? +
Absolutely! You can edit your automated giving at any point. The control is in your hands.
Can I give to the Building The Dream fund online? +
Yes. The Building The Dream fund will be one of your choices.
Can I try this just once? +
Yes, once you set up your secure online giving profile, you can give once, as often as you’d like, or set up an automated schedule.
When is my donation charged to my account? +
Most online transactions are posted in 1-5 business days.
Do I pay any additional fees to give online? +
No we want to make giving as simple and painless as possible. There are no extra fees or charge to give online.
How do I get help? +
Have questions? Email Sara Okern, our Administrative Assistant!